CPUD OFFICE CLOSED IN RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
As a precaution to staff and their families, the District is taking the following measures to be consistent with other local agencies.
- CPUD main office, will be closed to the public. Customers can make online, phone or automatic payments through the website (www.cpud.org). There is also a drop box at top of the driveway for those who cannot make payments remotely.
- Notary services are canceled until further notice.
- Customer service staff will remain on site. If conditions change, a notification will be posted with updates.
- All CPUD Board, committee and other in-office meetings are canceled and will be rescheduled.
- CPUD field operations staff will be working throughout our service areas as needed, to continue safe operations as necessary.
- We ask members of the public to limit in-person interactions with office and field staff and respect their efforts to maintain social distance.
STATE WATER BOARD'S DIVISION OF DRINKING WATER INFORMATION
California's comprehensive and safe drinking water standards require a multi-step treatment process that includes filtration and disinfection. This process removes and kills viruses, including coronaviruses such as COVID-19, as well as bacteria and other pathogens. For more information, view the Fact Sheet below.SWRCB Fact Sheet